Thursday, March 25, 2010

PRINCESS CHARMING

I know a boy who'd like to call himself a man
nobody can know him better than I ever will
He has this girl in mind with whom his obsession
he attributes to reasons passed
She has the most beautiful pair of hands that he's ever seen
Funkily clad, he can never want her more
Oh, does he love his women with spunk
Mama, does she have it all just right?
And the touch of her hand, man,
does it make him feel good with no obscene intention
He's done all he can but
she doesn't seem to think he's worth a mention

I know a girl, she's been the queen of many peoples world and that's a figure running
It seems to me that she's been handed a disposition
she's gotten used which she wants to shrug off
But she doesn't know which one to put on in its place
She doesn't know of one that she even understands
She's always had expectations pressed down upon her
Having pleased them, she's never really tasted what she wants
Not that she never tried but she must have
turned away because itseemed too scary
Not that she doesn't want it any more because
she gets enough from a boy she could end up marrying.

I do believe that they deserve each others company
not that they don't have it at all
She turns to him when she needs a dose of reality
He's always around so she doesn't have to look too far
They both share the same purpose but she uses it as a break
He wants it to last much longer
If not forever then anything close enough
Long enough worth trying for at first consideration
If the truth sets you free and love is true
It should free them from the pain of having to do with
Only what they can get when they need something to
live on to do what they want to

Woman, don't you know you're my princess charming?
Woman, it hurts so bad, I've had to speak in third person
Woman, I won't be able to live with this for too long now
Woman, I'd hate to let you go, I'd hate to let you go, hate to let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment