Thursday, March 25, 2010

A GREATER AMOUNT OF FAITH WILL NEVER SUFFICE FOR A MIRACLE

(Lyrics and music by Sunil Noronha)

My Bible tells me that, God, He'll provide all I need
and what else I deserve depending on how
I'm willing to bleed for his sake
It also tells me that He knows better than me
what I should have because my existence
hence its rules he has made
But He doesn't want to force it down my throat
He wants me to accept willingly his decree
frankly speaking there's no other way it works
He allows me to ask Him for what I want
and He gives what I need
without much glamour even otherwise
Sometimes I let myself get the better of me
Sometimes I believe in happiness above its availability
But then a closer look at the mentioned reality tells me that
a greater amount of faith will never suffice for a miracle

God is insistent on willingness, He'd rather have none
till he can get it all convinced out
and He will if pressed on upon because the lack of it
Being willing is worth it, God knows
and He wants you to know too that
you'll never be able to know better than Him
and that He won't cost you your dreams
His ways are much greater than you can comprehend
He knows your heart-He wants you to be happy
He will honour its good intentions
He knows how much and more is bad for you
He'll show you bad it is for you if you drive Him to it
No, you don't want top go down there
You don't want to let unnecessity surround you there
Then you'll have to regret knowing
when you can't use that
a greater amount of faith will never suffice for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment