Thursday, March 25, 2010

JESUS MORNING BLUES

I got up this morning and said to my Jesus
”Jesus, thank you for this good day?”
Wont you stick with me all the way
Looking back at the week that went
I can surely say
That his angels he has sent
To keep me from harms way
I want to say it again and again and again
Oh, he’s so good

My Jesus, he loves me - loves me everyday
He’d give me shelter in a rainy day
Oh yeah uh huh let me tell you that
He’s gonna stick with me all the way
He’ll never let me out of his sight
Not for one second, no way

When in my knees, to him I pray
And then go on to face the day
The sun’ll shine on me, no,
There wont be any rain
Coz Jesus, Jesus is with me all the way

Let me tell you again
Jesus is my friend
He will be there for you
When you need a hand to lend
He’ll put his arms around you
Oh and all will be ok
You can go to him
If you life you have to mend

He’ll take all your problems
Heartaches and pain
He will let showers of blessing rain
Just lie in his arms and set your mind at ease
Coz it’ll be all right, it’ll all be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment