Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Awwwwwww Song

Hey, what's on your mind?
Is everything, everything alright?
I got a funny, funny feeling when I thought about you this morning
I hope you're not having sleepless nights
Is everything OK?
How was your day?
Did you have your fun?
Are you glad with the day that's done?
Whatcha doin' now?
Wanna tell me all about it?
You know, I don't sleep without thinking about it at least once

I remember those days when you poured out all your blues to me
Oh, you're such an angel
What could the Universe possibly have against you?
Such a sweet, sweet child
Don't let your spirit die
You're the only one like you
You deserve the best, even if it's taken away from the rest
I surely absolutely must have to love you

You're simply beautiful when you're happy
The smile on your face and the joy in your heart can light up a thousand years
Can I swear to keep you happy and know you in all your times, good and bad with as many a thousand *hugs* as you need them
While I allay your fears and dry your tears, and I make sure all your blues are gone, I hope you see the signs, if not in my eyes, then in the story that makes this song

No comments:

Post a Comment